MSPV’s Armoured Toyota Land Cruiser Luxury Edition is available in protection-levels B4+ (Kalashnikov AK47 7.62×39 FeC), B6 (7.62×51 M80 and 5.56×45 SS109 – NATO and US assault rifles), B6+ (5.56×45 M193), B7 (7.62×51 P80) and B7+ (7.62×54 API). All four sides of the passenger compartment and the roof of the vehicle are protected using high-quality armour steel and glass to defeat the chosen threat-level.
The floor of the vehicle is protected against blast and fragments of explosive threats such as the industry-standard two DM51 hand-grenades or two HG85 fragmentation grenades, with optional protection against land-mines such as the DM31
- The armoring is integrated inside the vehicle’s cab and forms a complete self-supporting structure so as to avoid excessive stress on the vehicle’s original body.
- The interior armour-frame provides overlap for the large- surface armour components such as the door armour-plates and the windows.
- Hinge mounting points are reinforced both in the pillars and in the doors in a way that the armouring of the door is supported by the armouring of the pillar.
- Heavy-duty hinges with built-in door-stop.
- The fuel-tanks are protected with steel armour-plates.
- The battery and control module of the engine are protected to the same level as the opaque areas (up to level B6).
- Full dividing wall between driver and VIP compartments
- Individual comfort seats electrically adjustable
- Rear entertainment system with stowable LCD screen, satellite TV, DVD player, CD/radio
- Stow-away worktable
- Luxurious leather trim
- Rear air conditioning
- VIP-Driver intercom system
- Cellular phone and satellite communication systems
- Further options upon request